SMO Stand for Social Media Optimization is the process to gain traffic using social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and more. It is also the processes of accelerating brands, product or events awareness exploitation totally different social media networks, platforms or communities. Here you learn about top Social Media Interview Questions and answer for your preparation.
These are the media where most of the people spend their time and thus it serves as the perfect platform for one to increase their business. These connections may impact the relevancy of some good search results, which may be within the social media network or with the help of some other search engine. Here i am sharing with you some on SMO Interview Question and answers.
Top Social Media Interview Questions and Answer 2019
Why Use #Tag and Which Social Media Support # Tag ?
Basically #tags make words any particular a keyword. # tag support by many social media like; Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram etc.
How Social Media Affects SEO
In SEO, social media use to think about as referral supply of traffics that increase social engagement among target users or audiences for a specific brands or its product or services. Social media sites are useful in building trust with nice ORM (online reputation management) that pulls search engine eyes principally.
What is meant by Social Marketing Environment?
Social Marketing Environment calls for a conversational approach since mainly social media conversation does not revolve around sales and one should be able to recognize where one is in purchase journey and thus lead them to their destination.
What’s Your Social Media Strategy For Content Marketing?
Strategies for content selling includes the use of social media and its different resources to get engagements as well as leads for a particular product or service.These include:
- To find out target users with target keywords or phrases
- To find the most appropriate social media channel to go ahead
- Join some community sites with proper classes
- To create a social media profile and pages on different networks
- Create relevant content for posts announcement and article publications.
List Of Social Media Channels
Top social media channels are; Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Tumblr, Instagram, Pinterest, Flickr etc.
How can one Increase their Post Reach on Facebook?
Facebook EdgeRank should be good:- Because Edgemark determines which of the posts get the most visibility in your users’ news-feed.
Third party tools should be avoided:- One should not use any kind of third-party tools for scheduling posts and posting them on Social media.
Increase your likes:- One can use like-getting with help of which one can get likes are given in exchange for access to some contents like a free download.
Get some ads:- One can buy some more ads to get more engagement.
One should have their own Email and Website- One can directly be in touch with the customers through Email and Website.
Share your post in different group and communities.
How can one Measure Social Media Success?
We can use several tools to check the optimization of the site, Some are as follows:
- is there an increase in the number of followers
- is there an increase in the number of leads
- Inbound links to your site through social sites has increased or not
- Whether the number of bloggers comment, traffic reached, and number of social shares
- Is there any increase in sales that are made online
- How many posts are published
- How many subscriptions have been made?
What do you mean by Facebook edgemark?
Facebook EdgeRank refers to an algorithm with help of which Facebook determine what articles should be shown in one’s News Feed. Facebook Edge mark is very important because:
- Most of the fans do not return to the Brand’s Facebook page after the first engagement
- One’s posts are more likely to reach through Feeds rather than via Facebook page
- Users on Facebook spend most of their time looking for random stuff in news feed rather than visiting Facebook pages.
How can one Create FAQs? What should it contain?
FAQs can be created by creating a web page and putting in it all the information about the crisis together so that it may help them to respond to the crisis when it really occurs. The FAQs should include:-
- Acknowledgment of the crisis
- Details when it occurs
- Photos or videos if they can be included
- How the company found about it
- Actions that can take place in response.
What time is best for getting Indian Traffic from Social Media?
In India most people use social media sites between 9:00 to 11:00 pm so this time is the best for getting Indian Traffic.
What are the advantages of SMO?
SMO serves as an active source of marketing platform nowadays. There are several advantages of it like:
- It increases the brand visibility and recognition
- Social Media serves as a communication channel:
- Social media improve the brand loyalty:
What are the tricks to increase market in Twitter?
- Use 3-4 #tag in every tweet
- Tweets should be within 100 characters.
- One can manage Twitter marketing Activities using Twitter Advanced Search
- Twitter Analytics should be checked frequently so that strategies can be improvised.
- Always use #tag which are Trending at your posting time
Mention some of the tips to improve your Facebook EdgeRank?
Short and to the point:- The posts should be between 90-260 characters which are more likely to higher numbers of likes and comments
Photos and Videos:- should be attached so that can attract more users
Posts should ask for opinion or questions related to the contents and how it can be improved
Daily posts:- Most of the Fans don’t come back to the page, so one needs to frequently post which is the only way of reaching them on a consistent basis.
Time should be fixed:- One should fix a definite time to engage with the audience and then follow the timings on daily basis.
What are the two categories of Social Media Optimization (SMO) methods?
- Social media features which are added along with the content only, like the RSS feeds, sharing buttons, social news, and also the third-party community functions, which includes images and videos.
- Promotional activities with the help of social media, along with the content which needs to be promoted, such as blogging, sharing personal comments on others’ blogs, giving own views in discussion groups, and posting some status updates on social networking profiles such as Facebook.
Mention some top Social Media Marketing Tools to consider?
- Radian 6
What is meant by RSS feed? What is its importance?
RSS stands for Rich Site summary and it is an XML file which gives push contents to the company’s site and allows users to subscribe to its feed. It is important because it helps one to get more audiences for their content and also it enables one to email subscriptions and live bookmarking.
What are the advantages of using LinkedIn teams?
- They expand the Company’s reach
- Help to communicate better
- They help to parse data
- They help to expand one’s connection
- Helps to build leadership
- It can send messages to groups
How can one Measure (ROI)?
It stand for social return on investment, to measure the rate of investment that one invests in social media, one considers using tools such as Conversation Measurement Tool on social sites. One can also use Google Analytics or LinkedIn. These sites have their own tools. The main criteria to track the traffic include
- Email subscriptions
- Webinar registration
- Content and Download registrations
- Traffic on Blog sites.
- What is the task of Social media manager?
How To Earn Money Through Facebook ?
There are lots of way to earn money using Facebook; Sell Fan Page, Sell FB Group, Charge few $ per Post on your Facebook Fan Page etc.
These are the best Social Media Interview Questions and Answer for those, who want to make their carrier in SMO. Use these smo interview questions while preparing for interview, it will help you to getting your dream jobs.