Here i’m sharing some important Digital Marketing Interview Questions and Answer for Jobs both for fresher and experience. Read this article and build your career in Digital Marketing industry.
- What is Digital Marketing?
- What Steps Should be Taken if Your ad Gets Disapproved?
- How is Digital Marketing classified?
- Mention some of the useful Digital Marketing tools?
- What is Google Adwords?
- Name Some Google AdWords ad extensions?
- What is SEO? What is Keyword and How Important in SEO?
- What is On Page and Off Page Optimization?
- What are the different types of SEO Practices?
- What is keyword streaming?
- What are the bad links?
- Name some areas where keyword optimization is done?
- Name some channels to promote digital marketing?
- Which is essential: engagement numbers or the likes/followers?
- What do you know about AMP?
- What is the difference between branding and direct marketing?
- What is Google AdWords Re-marketing?
- What are Search Engines?
- key metrics to measure the success of paid search campaigns?
- What is a Webmaster Tool?
- What is a Google Analytics Tool?
- What is robots.txt?
- What is Sitemap?
- What do you mean by 301 redirects?
- How should you decrease the loading time of a website?
Important Digital Marketing Interview Questions and Answer
What is Digital Marketing – is the process of reaching out to and engaging with your customers or users through digital media. Notice the highlights here – reaching out to, and engaging with. Find bellow Digital Marketing interview questions that you can be ready for or prepare well for your digital marketing Jobs. Digital Marketing use for Lead Generation, brand building, Customer Obtaining and utilize various techniques like:
- SEM(Search Engine Marketing)
- SEO(Search Engine Optimization)
- SMM(Social Media Marketing)
- Web Analytics
- Email Marketing
- Content Marketing
What Steps Should be Taken if Your AD Gets Disapproved?
If your ad gets disapproved, analyze reason for disapproval. Solve the issue and wait for the approval status after editing.
How is Digital Marketing Classified?
1) Inbound Marketing
Inbound Marketing sells products and services through practices such as,
- SEO(Search Engine Optimization)
- SMM(Social Media Marketing),
- Content Marketing and
2) Outbound Marketing
- Trade shows
- Placing ads in a newspaper
- Radio Ads
- Seminar series and
- Cold calling
Mention Some of the Useful Digital Marketing tools?
- Buffer App
- Google Trends
- Google Analytics
- Submit Express Link Popularity
- Open Site Explorer
- Keyword discovery
- Digital point keyword tracker
- Favicon generator
- Crazy egg heatmaps and
- XML Sitemap Generator
What is Google Adwords?
Google AdWords is an advertising service built by Google. Businesses use this to display ads on Google and its advertising network. It is the single most famous PPC advertising system in the world. It allows businesses to set a budget for advertisement. Payments happen upon people clicking the ads. Advertising service focuses on keywords.
Name of Some Google AdWords ad extensions?
- Call extensions
- Callout Extension
- Promote extension
- Structured snippet extension
- Sitelink extension
- Affiliate location extension
- App extension
What is SEO? What is keyword and how important it is in SEO?
Stand for Search Engine Optimization is a most important technique in digital marketing that allows increasing the backlink and website traffic quality through organic search engine results.
The digital marketing uses keyword for the user convenience when searching to find specific information on a search engine. For a better ranking in SEO, keywords are important and the place of applying keywords in content will reflect site ranking too.
What is On Page and Off Page optimization?
What are the Different types of SEO Practices?
The SEO practices can be classified into two categories:
- White hat SEO
- Black hat SEO
What is Keyword Streaming?
Keyword streaming means analyzing the relevant keywords and choose the best keyword for the website based on its target, in order to get organic traffics and leads through the keywords.
What are the Bad Links?
- Website links that are not related to your sites.
- Low Page-rank and Low traffic links
- Links from link exchanges
- Link from the same anchor texts coming from multiple websites.
- Links from those sites that are not in Google index.
- Blogs or articles Spam links
Name Some Areas Where Keyword Optimization is Done?
- Website Title
- Website URL
- Meta tag ( Title, Description, Keywords )
- Web page content
Name Some Channels to Promote Digital Marketing?
- Affiliated Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Display Marketing
- Search Marketing
- SMO or Social Media
- Social Networking
- Social Marketing
- Online PR
- Video Advertising
Which is Essential: Engagement or likes/followers?
In case you are not curious enough and don’t like to explore, you will never get to know that social media is not just about the number of followers or likes. If those followers and likes don’t convert into sales or boost your business, what is the point to run after increasing them? So engagement is better than followers or likes.
What do You Know About AMP?
Stand for Accelerated Mobile Pages was announced by Google in October, 2015. It enable page to load quickly om mobile device.
What is the Difference Between Branding and Direct Marketing?
An advertiser exposes his brand on major sites and applications. This reaches a large audience. Some popular methods are,
- Custom Ads
- YouTube ads
- Remarketing and
- Display ads target
- Direct marketing
The advertiser shows interest to communicate with the target audience. The most common campaigns are,
- Dynamic search ads
- Shopping Ads
- Search Network Only
What is Google AdWords Re-Marketing?
Google AdWords Re-marketing is a targeted marketing strategy. It assists marketers to reach people who visited their websites but didn’t make a purchase. Re-marketing helps in targeting right people with the right ad.
What are Search Engines?
Search engines find the accurate and relevant information through World Wide Web.
- Wolframapha and
- Internet Archive
The Key Metrics to Measure the Success of Paid Search Campaigns?
- Quality Score
- Click-Through Rate(CTR)
- Conversion Rate
- Cost Per Conversion
- Wasted Spend
What is a Webmaster Tool?
Webmaster Tool is a free service by Google. It provides free data indexing or caching. It points out crawl or indexing errors. In addition, it provides search queries and backlinks information. It points out to website malware errors. It enables to submit the XML sitemap and Robots.txt file.
Google Analytics Tool?
Robots.txt is a text file which is used to provide instructions to the search engine crawlers. The instruction is on the indexing and caching of a web page, domain, directory or a file of a website
What is Sitemap?
What do You Mean by 301 Redirects?
A 301 redirect is a process of reporting web browsers and search engines that a web page or URL or (Domain) has been permanently moved to a new URL or Domain. A 301 redirect includes the address to which the resource has been moved.
How Should You Decrease the Loading time of a Website?
- Use external style sheets
- Use fewer images
- Optimize images and reduce the file size without affecting the quality of the image
- Use CSS sprites to reduce HTTP request
Hope the above mention Digital Marketing Interview Questions & Answer will help you to find your jobs and build your career in Digital Marketing industry.