What is Domain Authority in SEO
Domain Authority (DA) is a search engine ranking score developed by Moz that show how well a website will rank on search engine result pages (SERPs). A Domain Authority score ranges from 0 to 100, with higher scores of your website to a greater ability to rank. Domain Authority is calculated by multiple factors, including linking root domains and number of total links, into a single DA score. You can check website DA by Domain Authority Checker tool online.
How is Website Domain Authority (DA) Calculated
- Website Structure and URL should be user friendly
- Referring root domains
- Number of backlinks pointing to your website
- Quality of the links you are creating
- Site volume (how much content is contained in the site)
- Domain Age (when it first went live on Google, not when the domain name was first registered)
- Quality of Site Content
- Website Speed
Different Between Domain Authority and Page Authority
The basic Domain Authority measures the predictive ranking strength of entire domains or sub-domains, Page Authority measures the strength of individual pages.
Check Website DA by Domain Authority Checker Tool
As we know that higher your domain authority is, the more likely you are to earn a higher search engine ranking and receive more and better web traffic.
- Choose A Good Domain Name
- Optimize Your On-Page Content
- Create Likable Content
- Improve Your Internal Linking Structure
- Remove Bad And Toxic Links
- Make Sure That Your Website Is Mobile-Friendly
- Become An Authority Within Your Niche
- Increase The Loading Speed Of Your Web-pages
- Promote Your Content Via Social Media